DICE PACKS BUNDLE

NTRPGCon, Anyone going?

Just curious if anyone is planning to visit NTRPGCon this year? I'm going to visit myself tho it's in my neck of the woods so not so difficult.

The convention tends to be smaller and the games are mostly all older, like OD&D, Basic D&D and AD&D (1 and 2) and the clones that focus on similar rules... as well as some older non-D&D stuff but that's not my thing. For me it's a convention for the type of game I prefer

I was able to play in a game run by Frank Mentzer as well as another by Tim Kask. This year I'm hoping to meet/play in a game with Zeb Cook. All alumni from the TSR days.

If you're planning to go give me a holler. Maybe we can play in some games
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Yes, the Frogs will be there.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Blog Entries
    I am not sure where in the world I will be that weekend, so undecided. Interested in going, but most of the games I would want to play in are already full.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I am not sure where in the world I will be that weekend, so undecided. Interested in going, but most of the games I would want to play in are already full.
    yeap, all the ones I wanted filled up. Not sure what I'm going to be doing but I'll troll around and see what I can sneak into.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information