FG Spreadshirt Swag

Erins GM Screen Decal extension

Hey all! Trenloe asked me to create a new thread for my Desktop GM Screen Decals extension. Basically what it does is, allows you to set one of the 4 pages of the GM Screen by Paizo as your desktop decal. You can manually switch between them by going to Settings (the little gear) and changing the setting under Desktop: Decal Image to read GM Screen 1 (to GM Screen 4). If you have seen the Paizo GM Screen, then you will recognize the layout, though the graphics in this extension are entirely my own. I have included the 4 PSD files with the extension in case you want to tweak it for your group. Just save over the png files with your appropriately changed graphic in png format (do not change the name or directory structure of the files).

I have tested it with all Official Paizo Core Products and Decal extensions and with all DOE extensions without errors but if you notice any, please let me know! Also if you are not tech savvy with Photoshop and want me to tweak the ext for you, just say so and, time willing, I'll have it back to you in a day or two!

Feedback is appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Thanks to SmiteWorks for the code, shamelessly used (can't say stolen, they gave permission), To FG College for help figuring out why it wasn't working, and To LordEntrails whose idea this was for 5E I believe
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Thread Information