5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 9 of 9 First ... 789
    Blog Entries
    FG forums have been on Cloudflare for years.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

then someone needs to call them and tell them their captcha is missing the submit button for FG forums.

EDIT: and now it is working correctly. it seems google had a problem with the APIs.... this is the danger with using those silly captchas... sure, great for the first time someone signs up, but if it still gets caught running later, it can cause all sorts of problems when a user has already be validated or whatever the forums required when you first signed up.

EDIT 2: it is just something about Celestian's post with the CODE tags that must be doing it... no other post is having this problem. reply with quote that post then go advanced and it gives that captcha....
    Last edited by shadzar; November 20th, 2018 at 22:27.

Code:
    Interface.dialogFileSave()
    @Celestian, that won't help. it brings up a normal save dialog like dialogFileImport brings up the open dialog.

i need something that will automagically save the file to the open campaign folder.. can't find anything even in launcher.pak that has any sort of global environment variable. its fine for exporting characters, or say loading Syrinscape sounds, but it doesn't help when something is saving at the end of every combat round.

it would work if i could have found the desktopInit type of string for event handlers.. but i have no clue what that is either..

something like...

Code:
    DB.addHandler("desktop", "onInit".....
    so the extension runs only once when the campaign is first loaded, then saved automatically to the campaign folder that was open, then the extension just becomes 3kb of wasted RAM until the campaign is closed and opened again, or /reloaded to prevent excessive disk writes.

Thread Information