DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Multi spell targets

Hi !

This question might have already been answerd but I am in big trouble in multi-targeting with spells (Burning hands for exemple).

Is there a way to do some multitargeting and just one "attack" roll ?

Thanks for reading my question !

Quote Originally Posted by Melioch54 View Post
    Hi !

This question might have already been answerd but I am in big trouble in multi-targeting with spells (Burning hands for exemple).

Is there a way to do some multitargeting and just one "attack" roll ?

Thanks for reading my question !
    The only way I know of to do this is to make one un-targeted attack roll and then drag/drop the result of the roll from the chat window to the targets to get the hit/miss result. Then manually target based on the results, to apply damage/conditions etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

To reply with reference to your specific question - burning hands.

This doesn't have an attack roll. It does normal damage to everyone in the 15' cone, with half damage on a successful reflex save. So, each target should make a separate saving throw.

FG works fine in this situation. Target everyone in the 15' cone, click the "Cast" button (or the Save button) for the spell - a save will be rolled for each target, and those that pass are tracked by the ruleset for half damage, and then removed from the targeting after damage is rolled (to allow any further effects to be applied to those that failed the save).

So, in this case, there's no need for a single attack roll and FG handles the situation correctly.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks a lot for your answer

Thread Information