DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP: Savage Worlds Long-Term Campaign in Hellfrost

If anyone is interesting in joining a Savage Worlds campaign I am about to start up in the Hellfrost setting, send me a message

It will be in Fantasy Grounds and will be text-based (I don't do the RPing on voice)... we can teach Fantasy Grounds and Savage Worlds if needed — so people new to Fantasy Grounds and/or Savage Worlds are welcome. We are looking more for a fit personality wise than being an expert.

It will be for a couple of hours on weeknights (the nights to be determined), from 7:00 to 9:00 Central time. It will be starting up in the relatively near future, but the characters can be created any time that we can get together.

There will be a lot of roleplaying in addition to the normal combat. I will be using the published adventures for that setting, so if you have played them already this is not for you.

Any questions, ask away.
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Blog Entries
    Are you leaning towards any specific night? I work nights through the weekend and am currently only available on Wednesdays, at least atm. I've been looking for getting into a game to learn SW and prefer something text based and a 2 hour or so slot fits perfect.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

At least two of the players from my Tomb of Annihilation game are going to be playing Savage Worlds with me. It is looking like Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be the days that are not a good fit for their combined schedules.

Thank you for your interest, though.
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Here is a more formal version of the LFP:

FG License: Ultimate (so anyone can join my game)
    Game System: Savage Worlds

Time Zone: Central (USA)
    Day of week and time: Looking like it will be Mondays and Thursdays, 7:00pm to 9:00pm Central Time
    If new game, planned start date: Hoping to get things going within a week or two
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Twice a week, 2-hour sessions, for the foreseeable future
    Term: long term

Text or Voice: the game will be text-only within Fantasy Grounds, but we will also be able to chat via TeamSpeak
    Voice software used: TeamSpeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: will using the published adventures, which seem to be a nice blend of both (not sure of percentage splits, tho)
    Number of Players in game & needed: I have 2 or 3 players already (from my 5e D&D campaign)... looking for 2 to 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: fresh characters (Novice, 0 XPs) with the standard 500 starting money to buy your gear with
    Character restrictions: per the Hellfrost setting

Details of your scenario: I will be running through the published Hellfrost adventures (so if you have played them already, this is not the campaign for you). This will be my first Savage Worlds campaign, but I have been running D&D games since the 1st edition (4e and 5e on Fantasy Grounds). I am looking for players that do enjoy roleplaying, as that is always a focus of my campaigns (we find RPing in text easier than in voice).

Experience in Fantasy Grounds and/or Savage Worlds is not necessary — this can be taught.

Any questions, please feel free to ask away, either in this thread or else in a private message to me.

I can also provide my Steam and Discord for any potential players.

Link to Gamecalendar page: www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3030

Hello I would like to try. I am new to Savage Worlds. I have standard license.

Quote Originally Posted by aribethdm View Post
    Hello I would like to try. I am new to Savage Worlds. I have standard license.
    Message me some contact information (like Steam or Discord or email) and I will reach out to you to follow up on this.

I have applied on the game calendar page. I have never played Savage Worlds, but Hellfrost has intrigued me. I have some stuff from it, but haven't sat down to read it yet. This will provide that needed kick. Played a good bit of 4E & 5E in FG and have the standard full license. The time of day and 2 days a week that are picked work great for me. I'd love to give this a shot if you'd have me.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Quote Originally Posted by PhorgottenSon View Post
    I have applied on the game calendar page. I have never played Savage Worlds, but Hellfrost has intrigued me. I have some stuff from it, but haven't sat down to read it yet. This will provide that needed kick. Played a good bit of 4E & 5E in FG and have the standard full license. The time of day and 2 days a week that are picked work great for me. I'd love to give this a shot if you'd have me.
    Sounds good.

Send me some contact information (Steam or Discord) and we'll get together to check it out, to see if it is a fit for both of us.

I have one confirmed player (PhorgottenSon).

I am still looking for 1 or 2 more.

And still looking for another player or two...

Thread Information