Hey all,

I hope this isn't a violation of the forum terms - if it is, mods please delete it... I'm looking for one more player for a text only Deadlands Reloaded game. I haven't had much luck in the LFG forum so I'm posting the thread here where I'm assuming more Savage Worlds players and GMs congregate. Feel free to message me any questions, I've included the original announcement below.

If you are curious as to what it's like to play in one of my games, feel free to message Logan-05 here on the forums, he's played in two of my games so far. Or ask me directly, of course. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Game Details:

System: Savage Worlds, Deadlands Reloaded
Session Times: Weekly, SUNDAYS, 5PM-9PM EST
FG License: Standard License (or ultimate) required (I do not have an ultimate license) - if this is a deal breaker for you, let me know. I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade.
Game Type: 60/40 RP VS Combat - be prepared to play a character but also be prepared to be challenged by regular combat.
Communication: This is a TEXT ONLY game. ALL game interactions and communication will be handled by in-client text chat only – this includes all player/DM interaction. This is a very skilled and welcoming text only group, so if you're intrigued by text only play you're certainly welcome to explore it with us.

Background:
I have just completed a Curse of Strahd campaign and I am looking to start up a new game using the Savage Worlds, Deadlands Reloaded system. By way of qualifications, I did run Deadlands extensively when it was released in the 90s but did not return when the setting was adapted to Pinnacle’s Savage Worlds system. I plan to do so now.

The game will center around a newly minted Texas Ranger and the motley crew he travels with. While there is much latitude with character concepts, the group will largely be pitted against villains and the horrors of the Weird West so character concepts should be ok with doing some good (even for selfish reason) and outright bloodthirsty outlaw types need not apply. Two of the three existing players are new to Deadlands and all of us are new to savage worlds. So, if you’re an established player in the FG community looking to try out Deadlands, Savage Worlds or both - this would be a perfect opportunity to do so. That said - we'd also welcome an experienced Savage Worlds player as long as you have a little patience while we learn.

Current Characters:

Dallas West, Texas Ranger.
Isadora Black, Grifter and Card Player (Huckster)
Baxter McKendrick, Field Scientist (Mad Scientist)

If you are interested in the game, please reply here on the thread or by PM and I will get back to you shortly. Please provide some information to me on your experience and the kind of game you are looking for. Questions are certainly welcome.

Thanks for your interest!

- Moranthus