5E Character Create Playlist

D&D Adventurer's League

Does online Adventurer's league exists anymore? I thought they did away with it.

I was running games and using the online tool to schedule games for players. In the Facebook group there was a post that said it was going to be unofficial since the main coordinator of AL didn't want us doing this online anymore. Did I miss something or did something change? How do I get involved again?
    Thanks

You can't believe everything people tell you on the internet. They were mistaken. You can get involved by joining games as a player or setting up to run a game. You can use this forum, AL Online Tools, Moonsea Pub on facebook, or the multitude of Discord servers people have established.

Awesome! Glad to hear it!

Hey, Adventurer's league games are really fun, I enjoy playing these games. My brother and I usually play these games together, he has a gaming room which includes all new adventure and action video games like Destiny 2, Call of Duty World War 2, etc. These games are easily available online at different websites that offer great deals on the bulk purchase of games. The online multiplayer gameplay makes it the most attractive part of the game.

Thread Information