DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Problems with tables and currency (parcel output)

Hello people!

I'm creating a treasure generator table based on the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons treasure tables.
    These huge tables include all the items in the Encyclopedia Magica (all 4 volumes), plus several other items grab from Forgotten Realms 3rd edition manuals and lot of pathfinder items too.
    So... no problems to create tables with subtables, conditions, multiple rolls, etc.
    I just have a problem when i choose "parcels" as output: The currency appear under the items panel instead currency panel.
    I replace the standard english label (cp, sp, gp, pp) with italian labels (MR, MA, MO, MP) and i can't figure how to have the currency in the correct panel. Any help?
    By the way, i'm using MoreCore with some customization.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    Hey graziano.girelli I just did some quick testing.
    Created 3 parcels:
    200cp + Helmet
    40sp + Candlesticks
    25dollars + Dagger
    Dragged each to a new table.
    Changed output to Parcel
    And the currency and items are in their correct locations.
    I suspect your table is much more complex?

i really don't know.
    As you can see in the picture attached belowe, there is a master table called "Tesori della tana tipo B", and subtable called "MR tipo B".
    I tryed to use again cp, gp, etc, but coins always finish in item panel.

I don't understand where i'm wrong.
    18-03-2018 15-57-24.jpg

EDIT: If i create the parcel manually, and insert coins with MA, MO, etc, everything works fine. I have the problem only with rollable tables.
    Last edited by graziano.girelli; March 18th, 2018 at 17:43.

The issue here is that the GameSystem.currencies data is not setup to match the custom currencies you are using. So the table/parcel code has no idea what is a currency label and what is just essentially an item name.

MoreCore doesn't have this at all as it is not designed for a specific RPG system.

An extension will need to be created that sets up the GameSystem.currencies LUA table for the currencies required. For example, in the 3.5E ruleset, this is set to GameSystem.currencies = { "PP", "GP", "SP", "CP" };
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe.
    I will check how to create this extension. I don't know LUA at all, but i will check somewhere to find the info i need.

Try the attached "Set Currencies" extension.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

More info, and a generic extension, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...urrency-labels

Thank you Trenloe!!!
    It works like a charm. Perfect.
    Now i can finish to work over these huge tables and have the perfect (at least for me) treasure hoard generator.

Thread Information