FG Spreadshirt Swag

How do I begin to make a module reference manual?

I am trying to create a reference manual such as the Core book modules possess. I already exported my work in progress and update it every time I put more work into it. Thank you

For reference manuals, you need to manually create/edit XML in a module.

Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...erence_Manuals

There are also various threads that talk about the process and issues. Use the Site Search link at the top of this page and search for reference manual to get access to various threads on the topic.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 17th, 2018 at 16:53.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you already know what to do.... so I'm a bit confused After checking out Trenloe's suggestion and if you don't find the thread, their is a link in my sginature, let us know specific questions

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

What ruleset?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information