FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP 5th Edition Homebrew: Darkest Days Yet to Come (EST -5 GMT, Saturday)

FG License: Standard
    Game System: DnD 5th Edition (homebrew setting)

Time Zone: EST (-5 GMT)
    Day of week and time: Saturday 7~8pm in the evening
    If new game, planned start date: Ideally late March/early April (dependent on when enough players have signed up)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly Saturday Sessions
    Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60% / 40% (is about the goal, but will depend on the session and the way the players take things.)
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 to 6 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and base starting equipment form the class
    Character restrictions: Material is limited to the Core Rulebook (except where exceptions are given).

Details of your scenario:
    The group works in the city of Venfra for the Guild of the Falcon, Authem's version of a continent wide adventure's guild. They are a small group of new members to the guild looking to make names for themselves together. The town is relatively peaceful, but as the 700th year of the CA draws close more odd events have begun to happen. What adventure awaits this small band that just seeks to make a name, and some gold, for themselves? What dark days are yet to come. The Campaign is long lasting and will have the party start out small in a large city and eventually opening up to explore the world!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3011
    Last edited by DanTehViking; March 17th, 2018 at 19:50.

I am interested, but I have kids so a start time before 7pm might be hard for me. Let me know what you think, I might be able to work something out with the wife.

The game will be starting after 7 or 8pm on Saturdays, I have updated the post above to mention this.

In addition if you are interested and want to learn more you can reach out to me here to get the link to the Discord Channel and get more information.
    Last edited by DanTehViking; March 17th, 2018 at 20:29.

interested. how long do you think the sessions will go? I have Sunday morning obligations.

Interested. Signed up on game calendar and PM'd you for Discord info.

Sessions will be between 3-4 hours on average with most likely trying to stay closer to 3 hours rather than 4.

In addition I have a few updates in regards to the game:

1. I have more people interested than I have slots, but I’ll be using Session 0 to determine who gets in, aside from a few that are for sure in. But be aware that I have a total of six slots (max) and at present eight people who are interested. The first six people, who are currently in the Discord Channel, will have the slots first and everyone else will be on a wait list and let in if one of these slots open up.

2. Session 0 will be scheduled to happen on March 31st.
    Last edited by DanTehViking; March 20th, 2018 at 18:16.

Thread Information