FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    I can make one and send the xml to you. Are we in the Pact Worlds? How many credits should I use for equipment for a 3rd level character? Any other restrictions I should keep in mind? Thanks in advance~
    GM Rondor Redbeard

Near space.

Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, 1,000 Credits (for story reasons, characters should be able to carry their equipment)

Character restrictions: Core and legacy races, neutral or good alignments and characters capable of being part of a team shouldn't be a problem. Alien Archive Races are possible as long as it they are reasonable, everything else should be discussed on an individual basis.

Please keep in mind that you'll only need the character today if a third player shows up in a very short period of time. Otherwise, we'll just run it next weekend.

I misread the original details on PC level. Apologies. I will put something together and send it along.

Thanks again.
    GM Rondor Redbeard

No problem.

The main reason for keeping it level 1 at the moment is so to not be overwhelmed by the amount of options (epecially spells).

If necessary, I can send you the details for the server, which should give you access to the Core Rulebook and the Alien Archive.

I have him ready to go. If you want to PM me your email I can send him over. Human, Pilot, Soldier from Akiton named Lucious B. Haddock.
    GM Rondor Redbeard

@stephan_
    I don't know if you plan on running more of these but if so I'd definitely like to get in on a game

Sure!

As we didn't have a third player yesterday, we didn't get to start it yet so you haven't missed anything.

We've narrowed down the next game to two possibilities, so just indicate which one you'd prefer:

Option Sun_A: Sunday, 25th of March, 3 pm GMT (or 2 pm if we want to have a little bit longer game)

Option Sat_A: Saturday, 24th of March, 3 pm GMT (or 2 pm if we want to have a little bit longer game)

Great! I can do either of those days & times, whatever is best for others.

I've rolled up a Kasatha Envoy on paper - not sure how best to get him into FG (I have Standard but no SF content)

Hello - Stephan - I am definitely interested in a Starfinder Campaign and would be happy to play in a one-shot. I think there is more interest in Starfinder and as long as it fits in my schedule (weekends from 5:00pm EST), please add me to the list. While I appreciate your offer to DM, reading your description kind of made me feel like you were describing me as well, not too experienced in FG and DM'ing Starfinder, but happy to do so as long as players are patient and willing to help me learn at the same time. As such I will also offer to DM if you want to play. I have a Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License and the Starfinder Core Rulebook and AP1 Incident at Absalom Station. I intend on investing in the rest of the AP series on FG (I am a Starfinder AP Subscriber), and want to invest in a long term campaign group. I will generally be able to play most weekends from 5:00pm EST. I am offering to DM, because I feel it is only fair that if you welcome me into your group, then you should at least know that I am willing to participate also as a DM, if you prefer playing.

Thanks for the offer. Scheduling (US vs. EU) might be a problem though. I'm also definitely spoiled for AP1 ("occupational" GM hazard). Should you be able to make it to any of the sessions, you are of course nonetheless invited. Should you be interested, we might also exchange any practical tips or lessons learned.

@Everyone: My preference would be Saturday, 24th of March, 2 pm GMT but I'll wait till tomorrow for any additional feedback before setting the date in stone.

Thread Information