FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'll encourage my players to add a comment or two here as well, but we're in the position to be able to expand our game by having another player or two join us - so if you'd like to try something different in role-playing then drop me a line at [email protected].

We game every 2nd Saturday, 04:00 UTC to about 09:00 UTC.

And feel free to ask the other players what they think of the game - I'm sure they'll tell you they have a blast every time (at leat that's what they tell me)

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Been really enjoying the Saga so far! My favourite mechanics of the game so far have been centred around playing cards. Drawing them to determine combat order, has certainly added an excitement that i really didnt get with some of other RPG's (ie. roll for initiative / dexterity order). This is also my first time playing with 'exploding' dice mechanics, and, while a Nat 20 used to be pretty exciting when playing 3.5e, watching a D12 roll and roll and roll and roll and roll gets the whole group cheering

All the extra settings info, and ability for players to engage with as much extra 'fluff' reading as they like, is also an exciting boost to the campaign for me. In previous games ive found the players that do have more knowledge of the world are generally the more experienced players. That they are just recalling from past games or characters theyve played, and effectively meta gaming how to interact with a creature or scenario, that their character wouldnt or shouldnt know about. But Deadlands has such great storytelling gubbins that your character can read a bunch of newspaper articles, or information about certain map regions, and rather than impact gameplay, actually help to enrich the story.

Im having a whale of a time, and cant recommend this group enough, if you're sitting on the fence, theres potential that the sessions may end up being streamed on Twitch, so you can watch a couple of clips and make your mind up then. You wont be disappointed though

Just a quick note to say that we've started Twitch-Recording our Deadlands games, and the first is up on YouTube now. The link to my YouTube channel is in my sig, below.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz