DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E/d20M] Skill checks, ability checks and saving throws made by GM will be hidden based on combat tracker visibility of creature, or always hidden if creature not in combat tracker.
    Is there a reason this is being untied from hiding GM rolls? I know for one this will be a huge pain in skill and saves and whatnot that are performed outside of combat as myself and a number of DMs I know don't add characters to combat trackers for non combat situations often, who also play with GM rolls shown.
    Just curious what the rationale is for this change, or why it's not tied to the Show GM rolls options

That was just how it shook out with the implementation, but I can see your point for non-combat stuff. I left that implementation because my original thinking is that NPC rolls outside of combat would usually be behinds the scene stuff. Let me think on it, and push an update tomorrow.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; April 6th, 2018 at 04:19.

Many DMs prefer to roll dice int he open, so forcing it to be hidden from the players without the ability to disable and give full disclosure of the die rolls is a bad idea and will run those DMs away from using FG.

it would take the [s]ability[/s] right to choose how to run your own game away from the DMs.

Updates

• [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E/d20M/CnC] Changed default behavior for skill/ability/save roll changes above to use campaign roll display options, instead of always hidden.
    • [DEV] Interface.getVersion function added.

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; April 6th, 2018 at 18:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [5E/4E/PFRPG/3.5E/CnC/d20M] Revert CT initiative menu changes.
    • [CoreRPG+] Default option for skip hidden actors changed to Off.
    • [CoreRPG+] Manage Characters mode did not respect Show on Load option for initial Setup dialog. Fixed.
    • [4E] Unable to select 1x stat multiplier for power damage details. Fixed.
    • [DEV] Module.export function exporting modules using common.xml file, should be client.xml file. Fixed.

JPG
    Thank you!

Updates

• [DEV][CoreRPG+] Changes to image window classes, templates and scripts to facilitate Unity development.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• [CnC] Item type filter in item campaign list was not showing module item types correctly. Fixed.
    • [DEV][CnC] Support more descriptive Subtype field values for weapons and armor.

JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; April 9th, 2018 at 21:12.

I know it's a little late, but any chance the labels on the 3.5 character sheet (and mini version thereof) could get names so they can be deleted in a merge? Trying to do an extension for Wounds/Vitality, and there are some things (like non-lethal damage) that need removing. It might make making extensions for other variant rules easier too.

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Tooltips added to portrait images in portrait selection window.
    • [DEV][PFRPG/3.5E] Added label names to main/combat sections of character sheet for easier extension development.

JPG

Thread Information