FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Ok well everything says I've paid for It, just not the downloader. Even the FG store shows it as owned.

Patiently waiting.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    3.3.5 C&C - Cannot access Castle Keeper's Guide in my library. Book is open/loaded with green checkmark.

Removed checkmark (no longer has stuff players may want to access). Still does not show up in GM's list of open books.

Closed/unloaded book. Re-opened book. Still does not show up.

Now, the Player version of the CKG I can see and open and use... just not the CK's portion of the CKG.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Unable to double click on combat tracker linked tokens to open linked sheets. Fixed.

Regards,
    JPG

I seem to be having an issue with the Regen effect.

The creature (i.e. troll) still regens even after getting fire damage.

Seems to be occuring in beta...will do more testing....

Quote Originally Posted by poobah_1 View Post

Which ruleset?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by poobah_1 View Post

Seems to be occuring in beta...will do more testing....
    If you are talking about 5e this issue was fixed in v3.3.4 and it is working in the current test build. Make sure that you are doing your testing without any extensions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Ran into this today. Occurred in both an old campaign I had been working on, and a fresh campaign. C&C ruleset, only module loaded is the CKG remaster I am working on. Click on a link to a rollable table, and get the following error:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:143: createWindow: Unable to create window

Untitled.jpg

The same table opens fine from the Tables sidebar button.
    Last edited by Mortar; March 23rd, 2018 at 23:51.
    Ultimate License Holder

Not sure if this is new, but it happens in the latest version.
    If you create a new effect in the Effects dialog, but don't put any text, then press the effect button, it gives the following error in the console:

Code:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_effect.lua"]:842: attempt to index local 'rEffect' (a nil value)
    Looking at the code:
    function decodeEffect(rRoll)
    Code:
    function decodeEffect(rRoll)
    	local rEffect = decodeEffectFromText(rRoll.sDesc, rRoll.bSecret);
    	if aEffectVarMap["nDuration"] then
    		rEffect.aDice = rRoll.aDice;
    		rEffect.nMod = rRoll.nMod;
    		rEffect.nDuration = ActionsManager.total(rRoll);
    	end
    	if rEffect and fCustomOnEffectRollDecode then
    		fCustomOnEffectRollDecode(rRoll, rEffect);
    	end
    	return rEffect;
    end
    decodeEffectFromText is returning nil if there is no text... makes sense, but we need to handle it, as you do just a couple of lines later.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    3.3.5 C&C - Cannot access Castle Keeper's Guide in my library. Book is open/loaded with green checkmark.

Removed checkmark (no longer has stuff players may want to access). Still does not show up in GM's list of open books.

Closed/unloaded book. Re-opened book. Still does not show up.

Now, the Player version of the CKG I can see and open and use... just not the CK's portion of the CKG.
    Just wanted to draw attention to this again... issue still persists.

- John Diefenbaker

Updates

• [CoreRPG+] Script error if effect button clicked when effect field empty. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] Forward tab navigation not working correctly in Effects dialog. Fixed.

JPG

Thread Information