Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

If you add an effect that has a die roll modifier, the die rolled for that effect will display in purple.

Yeah, it's a way to quickly identify bonus dice which come from effects. It's been part of the D&D effects system for a while, so I added it in while I was adding the INIT tag.

Also, I updated the INIT tag to ignore Dexterity effects, since I originally borrowed the INIT code from 3.5E assuming it was similar.

Cheers,
    JPG

Updates

• [5E] Innate spellcasting not automatically handled when psionics tag used. Fixed.

JPG

Updates

• If announcement tag not specified by a ruleset or extension, a default announcement will be posted to the chat window.
    • URLs in chat entries converted to chat shared link icons.
    • [CoreRPG+] Script errors when double-clicking on combat tracker linked NPC tokens on map. Fixed.
    • [CoreRPG+] When title option used for token names, the token titles would disappear incorrectly after mousing over token. Fixed.

JPG

Am I reading this correctly, are the 5e initiative roll options changing to,

- All
    - Friendly
    - Non-Friendly

Does this include neutral in non-friendly or is it purely the hostile grouping? (meaning, is this just a name change or has the function changed)

Neutral NPCs are included in non-friendly
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Updates

• Behinds the scenes plumbing updates in client and CoreRPG. No functionality changed, but in process work.
    • [CnC] Unable to select NPC damage strings consisting of a single number. Fixed.

JPG

Updates (from Talyn)

• [CnC] Portrait pack added with art from PHB.
    • [CnC] Default decal updated with art from PHB.
    • [CnC] XP field added to item record.

JPG

Blog Entries
    Would being on the Test version impact the download of any newly purchased DLC? I bought the C&C Elemental Spells pack, newly released, this morning and after several updates it is not showing up when I go to open a new module.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Very unlikely. Pop a quick note off to [email protected]. Most likely, there’s a store configuration error, or a hiccup in the poor duct being registered to your account. Doug and James will have to review to see what’s happening.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information