DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hey all!!, thanks for the interest. Go ahead and apply on game calendat via the link at the end of my campaign description. Let me know what class(es) u may want to play!!...Thanks again!!

Yes, a Sunday 11 AM start time would be perfectly fine for me.

Hello dragon1967a,

I think I will try the Unchained Summoner!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Sephiir; March 8th, 2018 at 08:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiir View Post
    Hello dragon1967a,

Perfectly fine if not, but would a Swashbuckler be alright to play?

Thanks,

James
    Unfortuneately not, sorry , thats a class from the ACG. Core RB and APG only please.

i applied in calendar.

seasoned with pathfinder, fg, and rp’ing.

a few of question:
    - which ability score point buy?
    - (i'm using hero lab, and) are these sources allowed: inner sea world guide (for languages and such); core rulebook deities; gamemastery guide; rise of the runelord adventure path (for traits and path-specific details)?
    - is choosing trait(s) from this ap mandatory?
    - class max start gold or roll?

thx
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; March 8th, 2018 at 16:12.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    i applied in calendar.

seasoned with pathfinder, fg, and rp’ing.

a few of question:
    - which ability score point buy?
    - (i'm using hero lab, and) are these sources allowed: inner sea world guide (for languages and such); core rulebook deities; gamemastery guide; rise of the runelord adventure path (for traits and path-specific details)?
    - is choosing trait(s) from this ap mandatory?
    - class max start gold or roll?

thx
    Start with traits..(i was going to dive into this material during session 0) 1 trait from the RotRL Players Guide only please. Inner Sea World Guide strictly for languages is fine. Rolling Characters will be done 4d6 eliminate lowest die. Roll 6 times assign scores as u see fir, then assign race for mods. Gold = Max start/class. Core RB deities only please.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1967a View Post
    Rolling Characters will be done 4d6 eliminate lowest die. Roll 6 times assign scores as u see fir, then assign race for mods.
    i'm guessing approved players will roll these at session 0 in fg...

so, just to see my luck, i used an online dice roller and got an initial set -- man, what a crappy set (mebbe puns intended lol).

that said, would there be a discard of *really* low/high rolls -- i.e. would there a min/max roll that you would want/allow rerolled, say like below 7 and above 18, or is it gonna be to use whatever lady luck gives on first and only set of rolls?
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    i'm guessing approved players will roll these at session 0 in fg...

so, just to see my luck, i used an online dice roller and got an initial set -- man, what a crappy set (mebbe puns intended lol).

that said, would there be a discard of *really* low/high rolls -- i.e. would there a min/max roll that you would want/allow rerolled, say like below 7 and above 18, or is it gonna be to use whatever lady luck gives on first and only set of rolls?
    id consider anything lower than a 7 to be a 7..ie...u get 4 1's, id say make it 7 instead of 3.

I would love to join your game. I just need some time to figure out what kind of character I would like to build. Off the top I my head I might be considering a druid, but need time to review my options just using the Pathfinder Core Book and the APG. It's been ages since I have created a create using just those 2 core books.

Quote Originally Posted by jujuex View Post
    I would love to join your game. I just need some time to figure out what kind of character I would like to build. Off the top I my head I might be considering a druid, but need time to review my options just using the Pathfinder Core Book and the APG. It's been ages since I have created a create using just those 2 core books.
    ok, thanks for the interest. Go ahead, when u r ready and apply on the calendar link with whatever class or classes u r considering. I will be having a session 0, where u can state definitively what class u want,.

Thread Information