FG Spreadshirt Swag

Shaintar Background

I don't guess there is an easy way to change the background for the Shaintar ruleset is there? It used to have a nice brown background but has since been changed to this stone look which I don't care for. It's a small thing but if it can be done fairly easily it might be worth it to me.

You just need to create an extension that overwrites the existing background.

You would just need an xml file that has the framedef "desktop" and points to the graphic you want to use.

You would then set the loadorder in the extension.xml to higher than the loadorder of the original theme.

Eric has created a video on how to create themes here
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Great, thanks!

Blog Entries
    Alternatively, you could ping @Atrill to include that graphic as an alternate theme to choose from next time he makes an update to Shaintar...

He was polling all the artists and users on Discord awhile back, and the majority chose the stone graphic you see now. But it's certainly not out of the question to re-include the original graphic as an alternate theme if you ask him nicely.

Thread Information