5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

LFG - Rolemaster (located EST)

Hi, I'm interested in joining a Rolemaster game with a group willing to help me reacquaint myself with the system and hopefully join a campaign (last played in the 1980s...). I scanned the first few pages of the forum, but didn't see any. Anyone running one?

Best wishes, John

John
    I hope to be starting a Rolemaster game in a few months time - I'm UK so that puts me 5 hrs (or so) ahead of you. I'll be running during the week from around 7 PM to 10:30 PM. Not looking for more than four players - let me know if the time suits; I'm pretty flexible on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    John
    I hope to be starting a Rolemaster game in a few months time - I'm UK so that puts me 5 hrs (or so) ahead of you. I'll be running during the week from around 7 PM to 10:30 PM. Not looking for more than four players - let me know if the time suits; I'm pretty flexible on the day.
    Hi, please add me as a 'tentative', since I'm not confident I could routinely make every mid-week session. I work from home, and have some control of my schedule, but not total control. I'm a Brit who moved to NJ in 2007, so at least will speak the same language.

Sincerely, John

Hey im pretty new to fg too but theres a campaign i want to try out on people if your interested!

Quote Originally Posted by SammyWest View Post
    Hey im pretty new to fg too but theres a campaign i want to try out on people if your interested!
    Hi SammyWest, I'd happily join if you're planning a campaign suitable for Eastern Time residents. My experience of FG has been with D&D 5E, which is very well implemented in FG. RM is not as fully integrated, so well worth experimenting with before a live session.

Best, John

i'd love to be concidered. ��

I'm based in the UK too.

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

Craggles (and anyone else whose time fits) how does Friday night GMT 7:30 sound? Possibly starting next month? I think I'd need a minimum of three players for the game to work.

The time sounds good for me

Logo Design, Page Design of Rolemaster (Unified). Illustration of 2 Covers.
    Logo re-vamp of Shadow World.
    Illustration, Page Design & Layout of Shadow World Players Guide - The World.
    Logo Design, Page Design & Layout of HARP SF & SFX

Check out my online Sketchpad.

Hi Stuart. I'd definitely be interested. I'm in Australia and Friday night your time is Saturday morning, mine. So it would be good for me.
    Licence: Ultimate Licence Holder - Anyone can play in my games
    Systems: D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds

Great - I'll hope for a third and fourth but start getting stuff together and will post a full Calendar/Campaign entry in the next few days.

Thread Information