FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Did you mean to buy 2 holy symbols?
    Yes. If there is nothing in the rules or lore against it (or at the GM's discretion), I would prefer to have a backup (a practice carried over from IT experience). Having luck is good, not having to depend on luck is better.
    Last edited by stephan_; March 9th, 2018 at 08:04.

Blog Entries
    No.. it's fine.. I was just making sure it wasn't a clicking error in hero lab.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

I love getting new players!!
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

So far it sounds like my alchemist would be more useful for this group.

Warning... She likes to blow things up, and her aim is not the best. :-/

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Yes. If there is nothing in the rules or lore against it (or at the GM's discretion), I would prefer to have a backup (a practice carried over from IT experience). Having luck is good, not having to depend on luck is better.
    I think to meet best practices, you would need three holy symbols, of two different materials, one of which is stored in a remote location.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Looking to play and need to track down my old PFS character that is in the level range.
    Is communication done only through the chat of FG, or is a VOIP being used for this? Sorry if that was already stated or generally known.

Quote Originally Posted by KevenSimmons View Post
    I think to meet best practices, you would need three holy symbols, of two different materials, one of which is stored in a remote location.
    That is actually true. I'll consider making a silver one (potentially on another plane of existence altogether?) my next goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Bansidhe View Post
    Looking to play and need to track down my old PFS character that is in the level range.
    Is communication done only through the chat of FG, or is a VOIP being used for this? Sorry if that was already stated or generally known.
    I don't know for sure, but judging on the signature, I would guess teamspeak?
    Last edited by stephan_; March 9th, 2018 at 23:43.

Hi, I just signed up for the game and dug my old PF Society stuff out. I haven't played since Season 1 first came out and I only have 2 mods to my first character's name. I just looked at my certs and my account info on Paizo and found that my GM never reported it properly. The GM also e-mailed me certs that were not signed but did fill everything else out correctly, including crossing out things our party didn't get. Should I just dump everything and restart? I can make a different character easily enough.

I think it'll just be less headache if I reset. I might also bring a different character than what is listed on the game calendar atm as a result.

Thread Information