FG Spreadshirt Swag

View Poll Results: What format of multiple sessions of Undermountain would you like to see played?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • One-Shot (traditional con format)

1 11.11%
  • Multi-Session (same characters)

7 77.78%
  • Open Table (Characters refresh every session)

0 0%
  • Other (explain below)

1 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ah, I forgot the con was around this time, I can't make it due to major prep for an on-going campaign the night of. Had a blast with this last time Lord ran it so I highly recommend it for both new and experienced players.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken L View Post
    Ah, I forgot the con was around this time, I can't make it due to major prep for an on-going campaign the night of. Had a blast with this last time Lord ran it so I highly recommend it for both new and experienced players.
    Sorry to see you not able to make it, and thanks for the recommendation
    Quote Originally Posted by doseyclwn View Post
    Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I wish to play Edgar Scarface, the Half-Orc Cleric
    Sure! I'll be putting out some more emails probably this weekend to see what questions people have as well as for people to start discussing character selection. But,no need to wait for me!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm booked for the first and second part and if possible I'd like to play Rhogdinn the Barbarian.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Blog Entries
    Excellent! I was just getting ready to send out an email to everyone asking about characters

Note, the 4th session has several opening still so if anyone wants in, Go for it
    https://www.fg-con.com/events/underm...nza-session-4/

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm booked for only the first part, but I'd play Rorgo Rockhelm or Paradox. Haven't played a paladin or a monk before. The monk may be too complicated for me, though. I'm fairly new to 5e.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums and to the game! I feel privileged to help introduce you

Thank you, I look forward to it

Thread Information