STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - Homebrew-sandbox world GMT +1

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: GMT +1
    Day of week and time: Sundays at 12 pm GMT+1
    Start date: 1th April 2018
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours every week for as long as there is interest ^^

Text or Voice: Voice - weŽll be using discord - the language will be english

Roleplay & Combat mix: about 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: four spots filled, one more needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 3st level, point buy or rolling
    Character restrictions: none - if youŽre planning something "extraordinary" ask me first and weŽll talk it out
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all. IŽm a realtively new DM and IŽm looking for one additional player to join us. The campaing is set in a homebrew world, which the players can explore as they want.
    The players will start at 3rd level and each character will have one magic item that the player himself has to come up with. Said magic item is supposed to help with roleplaying and should not have a direct combat ability.

If youŽre interested or have some questions feel free to ask me =)

Cheers Chris

EDIT: Because of some issues weŽre now looking for one player who would like to join us. We only got to play a session zero, before people started not showing up - hence the new player would not miss anything.
    Last edited by Kyrion; March 28th, 2018 at 00:52.

Are there any race or class restrictions?

You can use all official sources. IF you want to use monter races or races/classes from other sources IŽd probably take a look first.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrion View Post
    You can use all official sources. IF you want to use monter races or races/classes from other sources IŽd probably take a look first.
    We're can I sign up?

Hey Chris! Where do we sign up? I'd love to join if you still have space

Completely new player here, with a growing interest in D&D. I'd love to join if you'd have me.

Sorry weŽre full already =(

Are you still full? Please let me know I would love to play.

Because of some issues weŽre now looking for one player who would like to join us. We only got to play a session zero, before people started not showing up - hence the new player would not miss anything. If someone is interested send me a PM =)

Thread Information