STAR TREK 2d20

PFS Games in March

I'm planning to run a couple PFS games in March - probably Saturday mornings, or evenings Eastern Time (GMT -5). The first will be this weekend, March 3rd. Still trying to decide which scenario to run. Right now its a choice between 04-05 The Sanos Abduction, or 08-03 Captives of Toil as they are the two I have prepped but have not run yet. I have several others I could re-run, and later in the month hope to have one of the new season 9 scenarios ready.

Post a reply here if you have general interest/availability during those time slots, and if you have any preferences for scenarios or tiers you would like to play.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Just signed up but I would be interested in your saturday games. What times do you normally play?

Do you have a game planned for this weekend? I still have lots of free time ^^
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I don't have a PFS game planned for this weekend - I'm running my in-person home game since my players are available. There's a chance I'll run another PFS game later in the month, but not sure what or when yet.

And welcome to the community Tooze. If you haven't already, visit the Game Announcement Thread and subscribe to get notifications when new PFS games are announced:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-GM-posts-only!
    Last edited by KevenSimmons; March 16th, 2018 at 00:05.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Thread Information