FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahness98 View Post
    I backed it and I don't even play 5e. I love everything the Frogs put out so everything they are instant backed.
    Not a 5e player/DM either. I backed it for the S&W extras that are getting added with this revision.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Looks very promising

Will most likely join in the campaign soon enough
    Ultimate License Holder & FGU backer
    playing D&D since 1980

Currently GMing:
    *Opus Christini Traveller campaign

*Currently Playing
    *Currently Looking

Are these sort of Kicktracker sigs allowed as Sigs or do they slow things or waste bandwidth?

Nevermind... it’s a bit to physically big to have at bottom of every post during the campaign for my tastes. NM. Leaving this one here, well because it is the right thread for it.

PS... I hear a lot of people asking about Unity. That’s great and all... but...

Are you done with Rappan Athuk Reborn yet?

*giggles and runs away*

No, really though, very excited to hear our in-house pros are giving it the full treatment. This could be quite the coup

Blog Entries
    We don’t see it much here as customers, but I have talked to a few RPG companies over the years (and convinced a few to make materials available here). Across the board SmiteWorks has a very good reputation of not only being pretty easy to work with but for paying on time regular as clockwork. I have been entering the sample “mouth of doom” level into FG, but I certainly will but the complete module from the store to save time and effort.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    I have brought the sample 5e level that was released as part of the maps Kickstarter into Fantasy Grounds and will be running it during FG-Con. This is 7 AM pacific time on the first Friday, so not great for most USA players, but it is when I am available.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/5e-rap...mouth-of-doom/
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    I have brought the sample 5e level that was released as part of the maps Kickstarter into Fantasy Grounds and will be running it during FG-Con. This is 7 AM pacific time on the first Friday, so not great for most USA players, but it is when I am available.

https://www.fg-con.com/events/5e-rap...mouth-of-doom/

10AM EST isn't bad. Except it is, as you said, a Friday. I work with great folks - but not great enough to let me game there hahah.
    I will have to wait until next time

Thursday: <COUGH><COUGH> I think I might be coming down with something, I might not be in to work tomorrow

Lol posted in wrong Erin - saw Mike’s RA post on my small phone screen. Never mind

Getting near the end, just hit another free PDF (d20) and already has several KS-only addons - they also unlocked a pair of VTT token packs.

Best deal on the printed maps + JPGs as well, better than the one offered in the Maps KS actually.

Pass the word on social media and gaming sites. It’s a new 5E version but they added the new stuff to SW/PF for anyone who wants to buy the new stuff for those or as well. 5-6 days left!

Thread Information