DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Rappan Athuk V (5E) - Kickstarter for the Dungeon of Graves begins tomorrow 9PM EST

https://www.facebook.com/frog.god.games/

A lot of preview art appears above.
    Also, there was an announcement that if they hit 200 in first 24 hours, there will be a nice Stretch Goal freebie given out.

From what I read, there will also be a 5E FG Module for this.

Very exciting stuff. I certainly am looking forward to dying horrifically in this...

Blog Entries
    I'll be supporting if there is a FG option.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    I'll be supporting if there is a FG option.
    I pity whomever ends up making the FG module for this. It.is.huge.

Great beer and pretzel mega-dungeon !
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    I am sure that Zhern will show up eventually and confirm it, but they are planning a FG module. Highly doubt it will be part of the kickstarter itself as Smiteworks is not super keen on kickstarter rewards including FG material as it gets complicated and can be hard to fulfill.

Even the Blight is being converted, and that is a monster of a book.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Blog Entries
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

It will hit FG. Zach has been coordinating with Doug and James for it. I don't know when it will be done but I do know it is going to be realized.
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

A.Beautiful.Thing.

Wish I could play it in S&W (well, REALLY 1E, but happy with S&W second) - but will be a thrill to die in any edition *looks at Myrdin*

PS, they went over 200 initial 24 hours backers in 2.5 or less hours. Probably fund before long tonight, they were at nearly 28K of 30K goal 4.5 hours or so past open.
    The VTT maps KS did like 31K alone.
    Of course, the first one for S&W and PFRPG hit 246K or 25K goal.

So, I expect good things

Blog Entries
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...on-go-down-the

That is the link to the Kickstarter. It is doing well, over 500 backers and counting

They also offer things like VTT tokens for $10 a pack which you can get by pledging $5 (gets you free digital rewards as well) or by latching into a friend’s current pledge and have them add your purchases to their pledge (but then you miss out on cool wallpapers, d20 modules, player pdfs etc)

Link is above via Myrdin. Very exciting campaign now idea how high it will reach. At 72K and. 700+ pledgers after about 43 hours.

I backed it and I don't even play 5e. I love everything the Frogs put out so everything they are instant backed.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information