FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Need a Group

Cool Need a Group

5e D&D would be great I've been playing about 3 years and I'm a consistent player so a steady group would be awesome

You posted in one shot but are asking for a steady group so i will throw this here for you.

Here is a short snip for my upcoming campaign feel free to stop by and see if it's a good fit. If not the community is a great place to start looking for a game.

"Urchin Kings" is a 5e Campaign with homebrew elements and is intended for players that want the chance to explore the shadows of a massive city, build a thieves guild, or just indulge in the shady side of adventuring life. All in a self-directed, rail-less sandbox. Using Fantasy Grounds.

From the political power players of Sea Ward down through the miles of sewers and into "Undermountain" the deepest dungeon of them all, Waterdeep is a story hook made of small hooks on a mountain of hooks, having an endless stream of adventures available.

Even with this campaign focusing on a less than "heroic" side of adventuring it will be a respectful environment.

Session 0 will be 3/11 at 12:00 pm (noon) CST 6:00 PM GMT(I will have the campaign open and running around 9 am CST to start talking to people and asking questions) Please join this discord link for the Channel where games will take place in. ( https://discord.gg/45KzkN )
    If we have more people then can play in a single party we will talk during session 0 about a second day or semi West March style sessions.

Please do not make characters in advance.

Thread Information