DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Editing RMC Tables

Hi, I noted some errors in equipment tables in RMC, which I would like to correct. E.g. Morningstar, Handaxe. The tables appear locked, however.

1. How do I go about unlocking them?
    2. Also, once I've corrected and compared against the relevant rulebook, I'd be pleased to provide the tables back to the author.

Sincerely, John

Quote Originally Posted by kerrigaj View Post
    Hi, I noted some errors in equipment tables in RMC, which I would like to correct. E.g. Morningstar, Handaxe. The tables appear locked, however.

1. How do I go about unlocking them?
    2. Also, once I've corrected and compared against the relevant rulebook, I'd be pleased to provide the tables back to the author.

Sincerely, John
    You can't unlock them. This is an intentional security feature. If you can provide specific fixes in a post, we can see that they will be fixed. Thanks.
    Support:
    https://support.fantasygrounds.com/
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here https://fgapp.idea.informer.com

Hi Kerrigaj,

I checked my versions of RM2/RMC and see an error for the Handaxe. It is showing as Type 2H instead of 1HC which is shown in the Character Law Weapon Price Table. The 1HC listed in Character Law appears to be an error in the original since it seems like 1HS would be more appropriate. It looks like the Axe (Woodman's) listed in Arms Law got mixed in with the Character Law table which is why the 2H was used. The rest of the entries looked correct to me and I didn't see an issue with Morningstar.

Can you provide me with specifics so I can update the RMC modules with the correct information?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

Hi, and apologies for the delay - just returned from a trip. I have attached a pdf where I tried to highlight the errors I found in the melee weapon table. Errors.pdf

Note that I compared this RMC Fantasy Grounds table with the 08-18 WEAPON PRICE TABLE (501-599) on P112 of RMC. Most of the errors relate to weapon weight, however, there are enough errors elsewhere for this to be a concern for users. Note that the Claymore appears incorrect in the RMC rules, but correct in the FG implementation.

I don't mind helping resolve these errors, but am unable to since the tables are locked.

Looks like the FG tables may benefit from another proof read.

Thanks. I will work on getting it updated.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrigaj View Post
    Most of the errors relate to...Looks like the FG tables may benefit from another proof read.
    Hey kerrigaj, good eye. I know that even between Arms Law editions they tweaked the algorithms for some tables, too.
    Might even be due to using one source vs another.
    Still, it never hurts to have extra eyes helping out. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Majyk View Post
    Might even be due to using one source vs another.
    Yeah, I can see that - I only have RMC, so couldn't check other editions. BTW, anyone aware of a rolemaster game in / near EST that would accept a mature player? I suspect there aren't many live games at the moment.

John

The updated table is included with this weeks Fantasy Grounds update. The only thing I couldn't fix were the weapons with more than one type because the ruleset is only setup for one type.

Please let me know if any one see anything else that needs to be corrected.

Thanks,
    Dakadin

As always, nice work, Dak!

Thread Information