Starfinder Playlist

Looking for player

We are looking for a player to join our campaign. We are currently 7th level party. We have a cleric, ranger and sorcerer already one player dropped so we are looking for another. If you are interested in playing please contact me and we will get you fitted in somehow. We have been quested by the dwarin God Torag to secure holy relics from the lands. We are using Pathfinder core rulebooks only. We are 50/50 roleplaying, combat group. Time is Sundays at 1pm MST, four about 5 hours a session.

Still Looking?

Quote Originally Posted by sfcspencer View Post
    We are looking for a player to join our campaign. We are currently 7th level party. We have a cleric, ranger and sorcerer already one player dropped so we are looking for another. If you are interested in playing please contact me and we will get you fitted in somehow. We have been quested by the dwarin God Torag to secure holy relics from the lands. We are using Pathfinder core rulebooks only. We are 50/50 roleplaying, combat group. Time is Sundays at 1pm MST, four about 5 hours a session.
    If you are still looking for a player I'm interested, but need a few details. When, and how. (voice, text, video, etc...)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sfcspencer View Post
    You may want to look in this area of the forums and post your "Looking for Player" request there. More people check that section for games.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...king-for-Group

FG Con 13 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 12-14 2018
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    My Blog
    Technical Administrator for Fantasy Grounds College
    Holder of the "Ultimate License" | Allower of Demo Players!
    GM of Nephilim Wars - 5E Post Apocalyptic Campaign
    DM of Destiny Calls - 5E Homebrew that includes Waterdeep: Dragon Heist

Quote Originally Posted by Skillkoil View Post
    You may want to look in this area of the forums and post your "Looking for Player" request. More people check that section for games.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...king-for-Group
    Thanks for the link!
    Last edited by lester; November 29th, 2018 at 09:22.

Thread Information