FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    @Eru the One, @Laucian
    What is your Pathinder/Fantasy Grounds Experience.
    I've been playing pathfinder since it was called 3.5, and I've been using Fantasy Grounds for a few years now, including running a game.

Great!, Ill keep you updated. I should have more info in the next few days.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Hello! I have a fairly open schedule Monday-Friday (CST / UTC -6) and would be interested in joining.

I've been DMing Pathfinder for a few years, and I'd really like the chance to be a player again. I've only DMed with Fantasy Grounds so I'm intimately familiar with the interface.

Are you still looking for players? I'd like to be a player in a game rather than a GM and this one sounds interesting.
    Ultimate License Holder
    US Central Time Zone

Currently Running:
    Player in Carrion Crown w/ Ponyfinder - Sunday @ 7:30pm

Character Creation and Management: PCGen

@ llisandur nothing is set in stone yet.
    I'm thinking Thursday will be the day but I will
    Know more in a few days.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Since I'm new to finding games on the forums, I feel I should ask: Are there any common do/do nots? (Aside from the obvious "Do not be a jerk.") Is it common to show interest in a game and then message the DM your preferred type of play and a character outline? That practice seems like it would flood some poor person's message box, but if it's expected, I'd be a fool not to do so.

Monday or Wednesday anytime between 3 central standard time till 10ish

I started a group for game discussion

We Play Pathfinder (Ruins Of Azlant)

If you want post a character concept be my guest.

Madman..

Hey madman, stop making maps and approve my membership durn you
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Hey Guppyfish, it is probably not a good idea to PM your character ideas without an invite, but most GMs are pretty attentive to the threads they start
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Thread Information