Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Star Trek Adventures

I shall be running a STA game on Saturdays 8pm UK time-probaby start quite soon-next couple of weeks.

It will either be set in the very early TOS era although avoiding continuity clashes with Discovery or the TOS movie era.

The game will use text chat.

The game will lean toward roleplaying and social interaction but there will be some combat.

For those that know me I absolutely promise there will be no Daleks.

I have an Ultimate license.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Borusa32

Look forward to it.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

How do you feel about players not familiar with Star Trek, but willing to look at enough material to be on the right tone ?

That inside is lost on me: I would not differentiate a Dalek from a mailbox even with plenty of clues

Quote Originally Posted by Unbutu View Post
    How do you feel about players not familiar with Star Trek, but willing to look at enough material to be on the right tone ?
    That inside is lost on me: I would not differentiate a Dalek from a mailbox even with plenty of clues
    Should be fine. This may help: https://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2999
    Last edited by Valarian; February 28th, 2018 at 18:04.

Borusa32,
    Looking forward to Saturday. The entry in the Calendar says 19:00 and not 20:00 (it could be my settings?). I might be able to get Sam on-board if it is at 20:00 GMT. Still got to roll up a character. you know it must be an Andorian!

Unbuntu,
    I have been playing Face to Face RPG with Borusa32 since the early 80's and normally he finds a way to get a Dalek into a scenario somewhere. If he does this time I will fire on it immediately
    Sign up, I am sure it will be a good game (knowing Borusa32) No prior knowledge necessary

Thanks for the warm welcome I know my schedule now: I can this saturday, but not for the next few ones. I think I better pass so to not choke on y'all.

Well,don't give up on us yet,Unbutu

There could be some fluidity and this is episodic so you could drop in later on.
    Don't worry about familiarity with the core materials or genre too much.
    Not knowing about Daleks isn't really a problem with Star Trek-there are no Daleks in Star Trek-really-honest!

Sorry about the time-I must have failed to get the zone settings right-definitely 8pm not 7pm.

Damned-thanks-enjoyed the piccy.

"Commander's personal log:

Stardate 2/4812.24:

Christmas Eve 2248.

The Klingon Ambassador hasn't delivered any Christmas Presents this year ...or any other year come to think of it.
    The Washington still sits in Drydock having its Bussard Collector replaced.
    We were lucky to have been able to limp back to Starbase 4 after that unfortunate incident on the border.
    Well most of us were lucky-we will all miss Del's wacky humour.
    Our crew replacements are about to begin their new assignment but first things first-I need to get utterly wrecked."

Intro session Saturday 3 March 2018: 8pm

server alias:

tiny luck zany bard
    Borusa32

Any preference on the style of play?

Bridge Crew - players take on the characters of the captain and other officers with bridge duty. This is following the style of the TV series.
    Lower Decks - players are junior officers or enlisted characters who are given missions by the department head / first officer.

Personally, I'd like Bridge Crew just to fit with the TV Series style of play, but I'm okay with a lower decks game if you want a little more structure to the mission giving.

second tier down-some seniority and maybe head of departments so Sulu,Uhura,Riley, -probably but depends what we get.
    Borusa32

Thread Information