5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP - Savage Worlds Interface Zero 2.0 [Saturday/EST]

FG License: GM has full license, players would just need lite or higher
    Game System: Savage Worlds Interface Zero 2.0

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Saturday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
    If new game, planned start date:
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Ongoing weekly campaign
    Term: Indefinite

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord - Eavygear#9808

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 combat and roleplay; I like to have a 1 to 1 ratio of RP and combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2 players currently; looking to add 2-3 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Street Level. Novice with 1 improvement (5XP)
    Character restrictions: None, but if you use something other than the IZ 2.0 main book or an older source book, ask first.

Details of your scenario: Interface Zero 2.0 is set in 2190. The group was recruited by the JANUS system, a combination of Romulus an AI submarine and Remus a genetically enhanced human pilot, to deliver a stolen package. Now they are going head to head with Mars Manufacturing and NeoGEN, the creators of the project. Currently, they are in Boston, making ties to a local gang before they make their run on Mars Manufacturing to steal the plans for Romulus.

Game Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2996
    Last edited by TabletopMayhem; February 25th, 2018 at 14:27.

How I wish the time worked for me!

How to we apply? I don't see the game on the Game Calendar.

I added a link to the game calendar.

Signed up. I have had this book and I have been dying to play, not to mention I love seeing more Savage Worlds Games being posted
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Welcome to the group. I’ll take a look at the calendar tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    Signed up. I have had this book and I have been dying to play, not to mention I love seeing more Savage Worlds Games being posted
    What type of character are you looking to play? The 2 currently playing are a hacker and ex-military shooter.

Before I apply I wanted to know if you are wiling to take on new players to SW/FG?

I have a lengthy RPG history in general (going on 20 years), but I've only recently starting delving into FG & SW. I have the book for Savage and have been reading through it and really enjoying the setup. I can also pick up Interface, but wasn't sure if it was the Full Metal Cyberpunk or Fate edition. And although the idea of a 10 am rendezvous isn't the best time for a night owl such as myself, I'm willing to roll out of bed for the right story any time.

I have been hoping to check out FG at the licensed level with the intent of moving the games I DM on Roll20 over here, since it seems like a better platform. As for this game, rough idea is some sort of human 2.0 data archivist/librarian or medical tech. But once I get a specific setting book I'd know more about classes and background for inspiration. Looking forward to hearing back from you all regardless of the outcome.
    Last edited by BravePratchett; February 28th, 2018 at 08:06.

Thread Information