FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Generators is hopefully going to be tables replacement. Backwards compatible but much more powerful.

@Varsuuk - You might also Want to check out Annual 1 (2007) at some point as it has a cathedral done using SS2 in the October issue. I'd recommend you get Cosmographer at some point. One thing to be aware of with regards to Annuals is you don't want to get an Annual that has issues which builds on stuff from older Annual issues that you don't currently have or has a good number of issues that are made for products you don't have.

@celestian - Maps you make as was stated in another post can be used in commercial products. However, Battle Maps for miniatures do require an extra permission if you were to use them in a commercial product. (Unless this changed in the last few years.) You can contact ProFantasy if you want to do that to see what permission is needed. Also, you can redistribute your FCW map in a commercial product I do believe. Some RPGNow products have the FCW files for the maps that are in them.

FEB18CHGTLRAZ is no longer valid. When would you think would be the best time to purchase their complete bundle?

Blog Entries
    Each person got an individual code, I believe.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Ah, last time the code was explicitly mentioned as shareable, which is why suspected it might be personalized (and the randomness of the latter portion).

Figured I’d give a shot and share once I used it. Well, it should be good through Feb28, so if anyone received one and isn’t going to use it, you could share it in the event it isn’t tied to only one account.

Flip side of this is if you didn’t get one, go to their site. Perhaps there is a way to get on the mailing list for alerts even if didn’t yet buy something?

As for best time, no idea. I have noticed a 25 or 30%,sale on Black Friday (Thanksgiving) two years in row. But that’s the only sale I recall.

Thread Information