FG Spreadshirt Swag

I am getting tons of these errors every time I open any window in FG.

Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (parcel_header)
    Database Notice: Campaign saved.
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (nonid_name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (isidentified) anchoring to uncalculated control (nonid_name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (nonid_name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control (isidentified) anchoring to uncalculated control (nonid_name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)
    Ruleset Error: window: No vertical anchor defined for control (name) in windowclass (imagewindow_header)

any ideas?

Poobah

My guess is that you have an out-of-date ruleset and/or extension installed.

First, make sure that you don't have any folders in your rulesets directory, and turn off any extensions in your campaign.

If still a problem, let us know which ruleset you are using, and the steps you are following to get the error.

Regards,
    JPG

I am running the latest 5e ruleset and only one extension. The Advanced Effects extension. It works on my laptop, not my desktop. Same campaign...I will try to see if by removing the one extension I do have, maybe that will fix it.

When you load up FG on the machine that is causing the errors what ruleset versions are given in the chat window for the 5e ruleset and the coreRPG ruleset? Additionally at the top right corner of the start screen what version of FG is shown?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

If removing the extension doesn’t fix it please provide a screenshot of the chat window immediately after loading the camaign, showing ruleset version etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I turned extensions on and off until I located the issue.
    The 5e Theme is causing the problem. I will see what I can do to fix it. In the mean time, I can turn it off and move forward.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Your problem is not with the 5e theme, since it is working perfectly. You have something else which does not work with the 5e theme.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Your problem is not with the 5e theme, since it is working perfectly. You have something else which does not work with the 5e theme.
    Agreed - and it means you were running at least 2 extensions...

Blog Entries
    Or an unpacked rule set or extension.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information