FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @Danimal66 - still have a look at the enhanced images extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...sed-on-CoreRPG)

And an example of what you're looking to do here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...266#post168266 Just be careful with the PNG file size (reduce to minimum with apps like pingo/pinga) and the token resolution - go with something like 50 pixels per 5 foot.

Just be aware of the limitations and gotchas lists in posts #1 and #2 of the extension thread - for some the limitations outweigh the advantages of the extension.

Example from the above linked thread:

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh that is nice, thanks so much. I own CC 3 and all that package but I just suck as making maps and the time it takes to get good at those programs I don't have. I've tried others like Dunjini and didn't like it.

Having nice quality tiles to make maps with is my ultimate goal. Just to have a bunch of maps to plop down. For example I'm running Tomb of Annihilation right now and want maps for encounters in the jungle or on the rivers or in the hills. Yes I scour the internet and find them but I'd love to be able to create what I want. The players get tired of seeing the same maps over and over for encounters.

Someone told me about Dungeon Painter Studio but it has mixed reviews on Steam so I haven't bought it.

Blog Entries
    Have you checked out the Map Making Software Summary post here on the forums? Though I love CC3+, it's not for everyone. Lots of different programs to choose from. Should be one that fits you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I assume that your searches found these maps specifically drawn up for ToA?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Have you checked out the Map Making Software Summary post here on the forums? Though I love CC3+, it's not for everyone. Lots of different programs to choose from. Should be one that fits you.
    No, I'll need to check it out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I assume that your searches found these maps specifically drawn up for ToA?
    Yes I found those last night honestly. Plan to use a few in my next session.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Hi where is this post, I must be missing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danimal66 View Post
    Hi where is this post...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ftware-summary
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information