DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG D&D Sunday - tuesday nights

Looking for a D&D 3.5 or 5 game to join. I have some experience with 5E on fantasy grounds and 3.5E on table top

I'm looking for games on Sunday nights, Mondays or Tuesdays. willing to go long or short term campaigns. full or partial RP.

I've got several builds fighters with various weapon types and roles in Human, elven and orc characters, i can even dust of a ranger if you want one. haven't gotten into magic users yet but willing to try it if i can get some help starting it off.

I can give you a better run down of characters if you want one.

I do have TS3 and Discord which ever you prefer.

Hi DarkRook
    What time zone are you and what times are you available on Tuesdays?
    Al B. [B-)
    License: Ultimate (anyone can play with me!)
    Timezone: US Pacific [GMT-8] my local time -> https://time.is/PT
    Currently Running: TBD
    Looking for: 5th Ed, COC, PF
    Working on: inputting “Rappan Athuk” for PF (700 pgs)

central time and I'm good till 2300 on Tuesdays

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRook View Post
    central time and I'm good till 2300 on Tuesdays
    I’m in the process of setting up a 5th ed game Tues. drop me a pm with what WotC modules you’ve played, what kind of game you’re looking for etc.
    thanks.
    Al B. [B-)
    License: Ultimate (anyone can play with me!)
    Timezone: US Pacific [GMT-8] my local time -> https://time.is/PT
    Currently Running: TBD
    Looking for: 5th Ed, COC, PF
    Working on: inputting “Rappan Athuk” for PF (700 pgs)

@GamerDude
    I've played all editions of DnD and some PF and other games. No drama here and looking for many many months for someone on PST but games get responses quickly.
    I have a good friend I met in Japan but he lives in Los Angeles and I'm in Ventura so I bought all the dnd 5E stuff for FG and was thinking to learn it and GM Mondays but to be honest if you have room and looking for 2 decent players, we may be for you. I'd rather play to learn the FG system.

Send me a PM if interested.

I'm new to FG and 5e and honestly I haven't played for a few decades. Messed with online MMO's and I'm eager to get into a game. Can play until midnight EST and any day pretty much. I'm eager

Hey I'm interested in joining a 5e game and am currently available at any point on Tuesdays. I'm UTC -7 for another couple weeks. As of March 12th I'll be UTC -8

I'm 39 and played extensively from 2nd edition to 3rd edition at which point i stopped for nearly 2 decades and have recently acquired a new passion for D&D. Especially fond of Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance

I'm new to 5e and to Fantasy Grounds, but have joined Fantasy Grounds College and learned a bit. I can fill and play any class, but favor rogues. I've yet to play through any of the published modules so I'm down for whatever. I'm a strong RPer and am open to many types of adventures, though i am highly interested in social encounters, political intrigue and cloak & dagger type themes.

If there's a Dragonlance theme.... do you dare let me play a Kender? *mischievous grin*

Thread Information