STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Gangbusters 3rd edition ruleset for Fantasy Grounds

Hi everyone,

I have Gangbuster's 3rd edition which I would love to run (A new version of Gangbusters is going to be brought out in the near future) and I was wondering if
    anyone would be willing to create ruleset for Gangbusters 3rd edition for Fantasy Grounds so I can run it.

I could run in on Roll20 but I prefer Fantasy Grounds as my VTT of choice. I would even be willing to throw some money your way if it would help.

Anyone interested?
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Blog Entries
    Rather than looking for a specific ruleset for it to be made, have you considered looking at MoreCore? It's fairly easy to make a theme extension for it and then it's flexible enough to make the character sheet in MC itself. MC probably already has the rolls you need, but you can investigate that as well and if you do need a custom die roll, people will help you figure it out.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Rather than looking for a specific ruleset for it to be made, have you considered looking at MoreCore? It's fairly easy to make a theme extension for it and then it's flexible enough to make the character sheet in MC itself. MC probably already has the rolls you need, but you can investigate that as well and if you do need a custom die roll, people will help you figure it out.
    I am not good with making themes that's why I was offering to throw some money someone's way if they would make it
    Daedalus

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    I am not good with making themes that's why I was offering to throw some money someone's way if they would make it
    A ruleset is different (and much harder) than a theme extension

There are some folks around who might be willing to do a theme extension, not sure who though

Depending upon how soon you want to play etc, you should try MoreCore, make a character sheet and set things up and see if you can do the rolls you need etc. When you can't get where you want, then you can ask more questions etc. Also, it would give you some time to see if anyone is willing to do a theme extension. (though if you want to try the theme extension yourself, people will help.)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    A ruleset is different (and much harder) than a theme extension

There are some folks around who might be willing to do a theme extension, not sure who though

Depending upon how soon you want to play etc, you should try MoreCore, make a character sheet and set things up and see if you can do the rolls you need etc. When you can't get where you want, then you can ask more questions etc. Also, it would give you some time to see if anyone is willing to do a theme extension. (though if you want to try the theme extension yourself, people will help.)
    Since I can't do that I will either see if someone else will do it or just play Gangbusters on Roll20 and everything else here
    Daedalus

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    Since I can't do that I will either see if someone else will do it or just play Gangbusters on Roll20 and everything else here
    Use MoreCore. What are the dice rolling mechanics that Gang Busters uses?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Use MoreCore. What are the dice rolling mechanics that Gang Busters uses?
    It's percentile dice for the most part. I just want to get it set up so it has the Gangbusters look and feel, not just some generic table.
    Daedalus

You can use the Desktop decal extension (I think you can download it from theFG Con site). And you can use /lighting command to vary the back collor. Just that allows you to chenge the mood & feel a lot.
    Ultimate license holder
    Pref : Cthulhu and savage Worlds

Quote Originally Posted by dragonheels View Post
    You can use the Desktop decal extension (I think you can download it from theFG Con site). And you can use /lighting command to vary the back collor. Just that allows you to chenge the mood & feel a lot.
    I will check it out and let you know
    Daedalus

Ok I downloaded the customer decal extension. How do you use it?
    Daedalus

Thread Information