Starfinder Playlist

LFP - SKT on Skype/FG/Twtich

Please read the whole thread.

My online group currently has 5 players. We are playing a modified (because I do not like the beginning) of SKT. We play 5-8PM Eastern US time on Sundays, 8-10:30PM Eastern US time on Wednesdays. We use Skype and Fantasy Grounds and we stream to Twitch. Ideally, we'd like to find people in Eastern/Central time zone but that is primarily a function if Skype still works with up to 6 or 7 players.

My goal is to make sure that as people have real life events, we still have 4 players moving forward.

I would like to run a quick one shot with whoever is interested tomorrow Feb 22nd from 8 to 10PM. shoot me a message at ********* if you're interested or need more details. Just ping me if you'd like to be added to the list, but currently we're at capacity.

You would be joining into the main game in Episode 7.

If you want to see past episodes, you can see it all at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eziV...pX9gWyUW4cIngX

Brian
    Last edited by doremicom; February 27th, 2018 at 22:58. Reason: closing request...

Not sure how to close the thread. We found out that I can't support 7 people on Skype streaming video at the same time as outgoing video to Twitch. With 6 players, for the time being I'm holding off adding members. Thank you for everyone who contacted me.

Thread Information