FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dcook0323 View Post
    I only had two people express interest so i won’t be running it this time. I’m the future I’m hoping my work schedule will change and leave more free days. But please keep an eye out for any upcoming one shots I put together
    Ok Sounds good
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

I may be interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by SammyWest View Post
    Well maybe three people being interested mean this game happens. I find you need to post a lot in recruiting threads and keep them at the top of the 1st page or people will miss them.
    Daedalus

Quote Originally Posted by SammyWest View Post
    Feel free to join on the calander: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=2990
    Daedalus

I just applied on the Calendar!

It always helps when the game master puts the link to the calendar in the thread. Makes it easier for players to sign up.

We have 3 possibly 4 players. Hopefully the GM will go through with it. I will PM him and let him know.
    Daedalus

Hey everybody. Sorry about that little bit of inactivity on my part. I had some things at home with the kids and work and FG got bumped to the back burner. I’m still here, we’ll still run this. I have three players as of right now and have set a session date and time for next Friday. We can proceed with this game and of course if more people sign up between now and then they would be welcome. But as of right now THE GAME IS ALL SET TO BEGIN.

Our first session will be a session zero and group character creation. It will probably run shorter than a typical 3 hour session but I think for this game we need a cohesive group and that’s easiest through group creation

Quote Originally Posted by dcook0323 View Post
    Hey everybody. Sorry about that little bit of inactivity on my part. I had some things at home with the kids and work and FG got bumped to the back burner. I’m still here, we’ll still run this. I have three players as of right now and have set a session date and time for next Friday. We can proceed with this game and of course if more people sign up between now and then they would be welcome. But as of right now THE GAME IS ALL SET TO BEGIN.

Our first session will be a session zero and group character creation. It will probably run shorter than a typical 3 hour session but I think for this game we need a cohesive group and that’s easiest through group creation
    This is fantastic. Can you tell us a little more about the setting? If I know more and know what type of characters you are looking for I can kind of get to work in my mind on a character
    Daedalus

I will put together a google doc with a little background and summary that should help people get the gears turning. Once it’s ready I’ll post a link. Probably get it written up this evening and posted late tonight or tomorrow morning

For anyone signed up for the game that would like access to a little background and a few of the custom edges and hindrances there is a link added into the calendar event. The edges and hindrances arent finalized yet and will likely be updated again in the next few days.

Thread Information