DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dcook0323 View Post
    For anyone signed up for the game that would like access to a little background and a few of the custom edges and hindrances there is a link added into the calendar event. The edges and hindrances arent finalized yet and will likely be updated again in the next few days.
    Like what I see so far. So we are making gangster characters? Also, I take it those characters listed are NPC's that we will interact with.

Also, if it's taking place in Philadelphia I live outside of Philadelphia so any assistance with the area you may need I can be of assistance
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Yea pretty much everything you said is correct. The pcs will be a crew of gangsters working together. And the NPCs in the doc are just some local flavor and will come up in our plot arch to some extent

Yea pretty much everything you said is correct. The pcs will be a crew of gangsters working together. And the NPCs in the doc are just some local flavor and will come up in our plot arch to some extent
    Ok, cool. I will be working on an idea for a character
    Daedalus

Just want to say I am looking forward to Friday's character creation session. I have some ideas brewing
    Daedalus

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
    Just want to say I am looking forward to Friday's character creation session. I have some ideas brewing
    So am I. Waiting to confirm with the other players but hopefully nobody backs out. We'll figure it out anyway

So am I. Waiting to confirm with the other players but hopefully nobody backs out. We'll figure it out anyway
    I hope not. I can always go into my G+ account into the Savage Worlds communities and try to recruit. I know how it feels, I was running a Savage Worlds Streets of Bedlam game that fell apart due to flakey people
    Daedalus

Bad news for my current players. Because of a snow storm that hit where I live I’ve been called into work for Friday night. We will have to reschedule our session zero. If it works for everyone we can try again Saturday or wait a week. Hopefully everyone sees this and can get back to me with their preference

Bad news for my current players. Because of a snow storm that hit where I live I’ve been called into work for Friday night. We will have to reschedule our session zero. If it works for everyone we can try again Saturday or wait a week. Hopefully everyone sees this and can get back to me with their preference
    Ok, let us know when you want to have session 0 and I will try to make it work
    Daedalus

I could be available for this Saturday if You want to schedule the session 0 for then
    Daedalus

So this Friday is Session 0 character creation. Just to let the GM know, I have a guy I have gamed with and I told him about the last remaining spot. Not sure if he can make it or not but he has played in my games and he is good
    Daedalus

Thread Information