5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG - Tuesday and/or Saturday

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to D&D 5E and even newer to FG. I'm hoping to find a group that can help me learn FG and perhaps turn it into a weekly or bi-weekly gaming session. But a one-shot to help teach me FG would be just as good.

I live in the Eastern US Timezone.

My availability is weird, but the best days for me are Tuesday afternoon (starting around 1-3 PM) and Saturday's from Noon onward. I can even make Sunday's from 2 PM onward (though there will be some occasions I'm not available on Sunday's). The rest of the week may work, especially if it's just a one-shot (but would have to be after 1 PM but end by 6 or 7 PM).

So if any of this interests you, please let me know!

Thanks all!

May the dice ever roll in your favor!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by psurob99 View Post
    My availability is weird, but the best days for me are Tuesday afternoon (starting around 1-3 PM) and Saturday's from Noon onward. I can even make Sunday's from 2 PM onward (though there will be some occasions I'm not available on Sunday's). The rest of the week may work, especially if it's just a one-shot (but would have to be after 1 PM but end by 6 or 7 PM).
    I run a weekly game Tuesday (12 Noon Central Time) and although our group is currently full you are more than welcome to connect and observe at least until you find a regular game. It's text chat only (no voice) so be aware of that.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    I run a weekly game Tuesday (12 Noon Central Time) and although our group is currently full you are more than welcome to connect and observe at least until you find a regular game. It's text chat only (no voice) so be aware of that.
    Thanks. I may just take you up on that offer.
    May the dice roll be ever in your favor!

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I may just take you up on that offer.
    psurob99, if you are still around and interested, I believe I have an opening for my game, starting today.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    psurob99, if you are still around and interested, I believe I have an opening for my game, starting today.
    What time is the game? Is this a weekly game or a one-shot? Any quick info on the game? I may be interested in joining.
    May the dice roll be ever in your favor!

Blog Entries
    Check the link in my signature. The Game Calendar should be accessible.

Blog Entries
    What time is the game? Is this a weekly game or a one-shot? Any quick info on the game? I may be interested in joining.
    It's a weekly game and although we use text chat only for the game, we do have a Discord Channel set up at https://discord.gg/syW5jSD

Thread Information