FG Spreadshirt Swag

Drunken Carousing and Debauchery Mod for D&D 5E

My charters like to drink. Allot. This module is the result of scouring the web for what I thought worked great and we have been using to generate mayhem for sometime now.

Simple mechanics for getting drunk, a list of custom Conditions/Effects for stages of drunkeness and some fun tables to role on for when the characters GO WILD.

My first module, I hope you enjoy it.

John

Update: Removed the copyrighted material and added some custom tats and tat locations.

Versions:
    --------------------------------
    v.1.1 Initial Module Release
    v.1.2 Removed copyrighted material, added custom random tattoos and random tattoo locations
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by jwrightFANTASYG; February 21st, 2018 at 17:10. Reason: Adding new module version

Hi John, and well done. Unfortunately you have included some copyright material from Xanathar's Guide in your module which you are not permitted to do. I have removed the link to your module for the moment and once you have sorted out that issue you can repost it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

My apologies.... of course. Okey Dokey.... off to create a custom tattoo table.... I should be groaning but somehow its thrilling instead. I wonder if I have a problem..... nah.... no need to wonder.

Thread Information