DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hjorimir View Post
    Is there a way to give the player access to the attacks though? Bite[M][ATK:+3][DMG:1d6+2 piercing] so they can automate their melee attacks?
    Never mind, I found that you can still pull the attack and damage from the creature's description (it just didn't appear that way).

Trenloe (and co.), thank you SO much for your help!

Blog Entries
    You would REALLY benefit from a few sessions with the FG College folks.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

According to the wiki, I should be able to enable a mask mode on my maps. I see the button, but clicking it does nothing as far as I can tell. The wiki also says that I can enable it via the layers radial menu, but there are no mask mode options (just snap grid on/off, gird on/off, change grid to hex, and disable links). Running my first session tonight, so any quick help is very appreciated.

According to the wiki, I should be able to enable a mask mode on my maps. I see the button, but clicking it does nothing as far as I can tell. The wiki also says that I can enable it via the layers radial menu, but there are no mask mode options (just snap grid on/off, gird on/off, change grid to hex, and disable links). Running my first session tonight, so any quick help is very appreciated.
    Are you using a map created from an image file? Or are you just using a blank image (create new image in FG)? If the latter, you can't mask a blank map - it needs an image file for the mask.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Are you using a map created from an image file? Or are you just using a blank image (create new image in FG)? If the latter, you can't mask a blank map - it needs an image file for the mask.
    I've tried using a pre-packaged map or one of my own making. Image attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've tried using a pre-packaged map or one of my own making. Image attached.
    You're using the layer extension. You can only mask on the bottom layer. Be aware of what this extension can and can't do for you - read posts #1 and #2 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-on-CoreRPG%29
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You're learning FG - I would really recommend you don't start enabling a bunch of extensions until you're more familiar with FG. And only then enable extensions that you *really* need and are aware of how they function/impact FG. Extensions by their very nature change how FG operates.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    You're using the layer extension. You can only mask on the bottom layer. Be aware of what this extension can and can't do for you - read posts #1 and #2 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-on-CoreRPG%29
    Thank you so much!

Thread Information