5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Teamspeak Server

Hi Folks,
    I'm not sure if this is the right forum, if not I apologize. Does anyone know if the fg-con.com Teamspeak server down? A couple of us are having issues connecting to it. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

I've reached out to the owner to see if they can check. I can't get in either - with the servername nor the IP address.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Same here Trenloe - tried both also and I had one of my group members try too. OK - I guess it's good that it wasn't something I was doing - lol!

Same here. Can't connect. Guess its down.

A support ticket has been opened with the Data Center where the server resides.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Cool - thanks Trenloe. It looks like it's back up now!

Blog Entries
    Hi Dax been a long day and I was busy all day so havent had a chance to update. The server was back up about 6 or 7 hours ago but was done for at least 5 hours.

No worries damned!! You're doing this gratis so no complaints. I do appreciate all that you do for the community!! Hopefully your day gets better. Take care and I hope all is well!

down again? Having trouble connecting today.

Yeah, I'm having issues to darrenan. It looks like the server could be down I guess...

Thread Information