FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP [Savage Worlds] Deadlands; The Posse from Hell Saturdays at 18:30 Pacific Time

Howdy all;

Due to folks having lives outside of gaming (how did that happen) we've lost a few members of our posse over the past couple of months. Right now we've got two active PCs (not on these forums) and myself running the game. We need a few more hombre's or shootist types to keep the posse moving forward. This here is a Savage Worlds game - and a nasty one to boot. We're playing on Saturday nights (gonna look at another night, but right now we're going to try every second Saturday) at 6:30 PM Pacific Time.

I'm big on sounds, and we use Syrinescape (master/minion) I'll help you get that set up, also we've been using our own Discord server and VLC for voice (though we may be switching to a much easier to use Chrome based thingie called Cleanfeed (another free sound solution and it seems pretty darned cool). I've got the Ultimate licence (had it for years and love it) so you'll not have to shell out any dinero to play.

Drop me a message if yer at all interested.

Sgain
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

An update to my previous post.

FG License: GM has ultimate license, players would just need demo version.
    Game System: Savage Worlds Deadlands Reloaded
    Day of week and time: Saturday, 18:30 (6:30 PM) - 21:00 (9:00 PM) Pacific Time NOTE: if enough players want we can look at other days/times except Sunday and Monday nights (previous commitments)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Ongoing weekly or bi-weekly campaign - depends on our real lives getting in the way.
    Term: Indefinite

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord - Sgain/Sim#7729 I also use Syrinescape master/minion (free download) and Cleanfeed (a free Chrome based sound app).

Roleplay & Combat mix: 70/30 Roleplay combat mix - A lot of times it's best not to fight in the Weird West. The PC's are trying to survive in very harsh conditions, and while sometimes you have to fight, a lot of times it works better to figure things out.
    Number of Players in game & needed: 2 players right now, 2 more on hiatus while they prepare to move their house - looking to add 2-3 more players.
    Character starting level & equipment: Novice with 4 improvements (20 XP)
    Character restrictions: No more Mad Scientists!

Details of your scenario: The group (or Posse) is involved in various plots in the Great Maze, they have contacted members of a group called "The Explorers Society" and learned of dark plots against all of humanity. They have a member who is involved with the Pinkertons and they used that contact to get involved with the Agency. Presently they are trying to capture or stop a rogue member of the Agency, once one of it's leaders, named Andrew Lane. Lane, and an unknown companion, have left a wake of slaughter behind them as they have fled from California Eastward. The posse is slowly figuring out odd details about Lane and what happened to him.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Right now with the posse taking a break (a couple are in the process of preparing to move their house), we're going to try some one-shots or short adventures in various genre's using Savage Worlds. I've been converting 5e adventures to FG and SW and would love to have some beta testers help me out with them.

So if you're interested drop me a PM and I'll give you the game info.
    Ultimate license owner.

Blog Entries
    Hi Sgain,
    Its 06/08/19. I live on the west coast. I don't know if you will get this tonight, but I'm very interested in learning Deadlands Savage Worlds. I have a pretty good grip on it, but wanted to fine tune my knowledge. If you are playing tonight, please drop me a line. My name is Niles on Discord. Thank you!
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Thread Information