5E Character Create Playlist

Font text and color alteration

In one of my sessions we have a player w/ a visual impairment. They need a very dark background, well, as you can imagine the default color scheme doesn't work w/ a very dark background.

So I've put together this extension which increases the font size to 11 and alters the font color to blues. This was designed to work w/ a lighting of 191970.

There is two things which I'm still trying to work out though.
    1. When you look a an image, the title at the top is black. I'm looking to what what dictates what the color of that font is so it matches the rest.
    2. On the Character Sheet and Combat tracker, there is the line underneath every text field. This line color is the inverse of the font name "sheettext" and I don't know why. I don't if it is flipped in a function or if I'll even be able change it, but I'd like to.

If anyone has any ideas on these two points I'm all ears.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    I've got no idea to your questions, but I do know that the answers are going to be ruleset dependent. So, which ruleset is this for?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I've got no idea to your questions, but I do know that the answers are going to be ruleset dependent. So, which ruleset is this for?
    It says 5e in the title of the extension
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    It says 5e in the title of the extension
    Doh! missed it I still don't know the answer though

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Ah yes, 5E is the ruleset.

I've got the first part resolved now.

I've attached an image for the second issue. Those Orange lines are the inverse of the text. My objective is to get them to be the same color as the text.

Orange line.PNG

okay, I'll dig into that file and see what I can find. Thanks!

I know this is an old thread, but it doesn't change the background in the windows color any more.
    can anyone help with this?
    Last edited by Zionmatrix; March 12th, 2020 at 20:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Zionmatrix View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but it doesn't change the background in the windows color any more.
    can anyone help with this?
    Are you using any other extensions with this?

Also, as the DM, you can go to the lighting setting to auto enable this, should be the last item on the list.
    Last edited by Ezio; March 13th, 2020 at 00:00. Reason: updating.

I was but, also tried without an other exts, still white'ish background

Forgot to change the lighting, but still no "Auto"

Thanks for the fast reply. for now I got something else working.
    Last edited by Zionmatrix; March 13th, 2020 at 01:30.

Thread Information