Starfinder Playlist

LFG 5E: M, T, W Nights PST

12+ years of D&D exp. Newer to 5e, been playing 3.5, PF, and SF mostly, as well as Iron Kingdoms and FATE. However I own almost every 5e book out currently.

Looking for 5e game, any story/campaign with decent RPers. Brand *** new to FG. Preffer Discord for voice and a group thats OK with me broadcasting the game via Twitch.

I'm available Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from ~8:30pm PST til 11 or so. Willing to play about any class, but most experienced with bards, sorcs, and fighters. (from old editions, currently playing a bard in my irl game)

LMK whats available, i've filtered through LFP posts and couldn't find anything near matching my available times.

West Virginia (not the redneckish part), USA
    If you want to jump into RoT, I have a spot. we're about 40% through it and have a good cleric left behind by it's creator. We run every other Tuesday 715PM til 1000PM EST next game is on the 27th. We're all older guys (40-60 ish) so it's not for kids ! PM me if you're interested
    No matter where you go, there you are !!
    Ultimate License

Quote Originally Posted by Wazoodust View Post
    If you want to jump into RoT, I have a spot. we're about 40% through it and have a good cleric left behind by it's creator. We run every other Tuesday 715PM til 1000PM EST next game is on the 27th. We're all older guys (40-60 ish) so it's not for kids ! PM me if you're interested
    Unfortunely 7:15 EST is 4:15 for me so I would still be at work for another 2 hours.

Can a mod change the title to include "M, T, W Nights PST" so people can pass over it easier?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Do make sure that you apply to advertised games as well. Far and away most games fill up without GMs approaching players.
    I have been, no luck finding anyone playing late enough

Blog Entries
    Hi DTen hang in there.
    Early week games are less common and they tend to be in established groups so openings are much rarer.
    Many games also go 3+ hours and you have that as a max window so the pool of games will already be smaller.
    Stay patient - and alert and something will come up.

Bump, anyone doing pick up games or have openings for sunday games? My saturday game hit a roadblock so i could play then as well

Thread Information