****FULL*****
    Can't figure out how to remove
    FLP
    Game: D&D 5e
    Players: 3-5
    Time: 7-10ish EST Wednesdays biweekly
    Text or Voice:
    voice
    Voice software used: Can use google hangout, discord, or Skype I lean towards discord if I can figure out how to host.
    Fantasy Grounds Version: *At this time I only have the Standard addition so you will need at least the Standard addition to join, sorry at this time I cannot host the free/demo addition.

Module: Homebrewed, With some house rules but mostly standard.
    Game Type: I would like to try and have more than normal role playing, you do not need to have character voices or acting skill but I would like to try and have in character interactions more than out of character. The game will try and hold a 50/50 mix combat and social encounters. I am trying to create a compelling campaign that should be more than a hack and slash. But still remembering that we all like to kill things.

While the content for this game is NOT adult, I would like to have a mature group for an ongoing campaign. I am not asking for an age limit but if you wish to join please bring your big girl panties .

Below is more information about staring Characters and the setting. Not to much as I do not wish any spoilers. The first session would likely start in a couple weeks depending on how soon I can get players and content ready.

If you are interested in playing Please make sure you are available most Wednesday evening 7 to 10 EST. please message me here or at [email protected] with a little about you age, RPG or D&D experience. And what your character Idea is. Name, Race, Class, and any background/ motivations that would make the role playing more interesting. An Exact starting date will be posted soon.

Starting Characters:
    Level: 2 Level
    Class: Any from Players handbook is a given, if you wish to use a different "Published Class" email me and I can see if it will fit into the setting.
    Background: You do not need a detailed backstory for your Characters, As a function of this campaign we will be discovering/ creating your backstory as we go. If you have or wish to create a detailed backstory let me know and we can work it in together. Just know that if you do not build some backstory the DM likely will.

Setting: Mostly standard D&D. creatures, races, classes are all pretty standard.

Divine: God's maybe different but if you chose a divine class pick your god and at worst it might have a different name. Divine classes in this setting are held more stringent to their god's codes and beliefs. Divine power is not endless in this setting and only those deserving are granted it. ( You can read this similar to an old school paladin if you do not uphold your god's morals and beliefs he will not grant you power till you do)

Divine Equipment and artifacts are very rare.

Magic. Is not as prevalent as in other setting, do to story related events magic has some additional requirements but are still valid and valuable character choices.
    Magic Equipment: Most of the magic in this setting IS in Equipment and Items not a lot left as a "force" that can be taped. Most magic is taped from Items by those who can. Load stones provide the raw magic power used by wizards and the like.

Nature base classes, in this setting Nature is becoming a Power/Entity unto itself. While it is not a god per say for nature based classes it will function like one and may have some additional house rules.
    Last edited by eagle12191; February 26th, 2018 at 01:58.

Awww man. I started to get my hopes up till I seen you're in EST time. So sadly 1 hour before I get home from work is start time. LOL... Always my luck. A day late and a dollar short. LOL

****FULL*****

Quote Originally Posted by eagle12191 View Post
    ****FULL*****
    If there are no replies by anyone but you just delete the posts.
    Once someone else replies only a mod/admin can delete it...

but you coukd edit edit the original post replacing th3 text and title with like **filled**
    Al B. [B-)
    License: Ultimate (anyone can play with me!)
    Timezone: US Pacific [GMT-8] my local time -> https://time.is/PT
    Currently Running: TBD
    Looking for: 5th Ed, COC, PF
    Working on: inputting “Rappan Athuk” for PF (700 pgs)

Thread Information