Starfinder Playlist

Missing feature from 3.3.3 to 3.3.4

Recently updated, i used to be able to "break stacks" of item in character inventories by dragging the link from the inventory back down into the inventory screen, this was good fro seperating things in different bags, mounts, storage etc. for like if you are carrying 20 longswords but drop 19 into your bag of holding (ridiculous example i know) but now i cant do that and have to manually crate a new entry or drag more items into the inventory, is there another way to break stacks? i cant seem to do this anymore as of the last update.

pathfidner
    Last edited by Largo; February 18th, 2018 at 20:49. Reason: i forgot important info

Largo,

I don't believe there ever was a feature to break up stacks in any of the CoreRPG-derived rulesets, including PFRPG. I never wrote anything like that, and I have been maintaining the inventory code for quite some time.

If you drag an item link from your inventory and drop back into the same inventory, it has always been specifically written to ignore that drop, because there is no concept of bag management via drag and drop in the character sheet.

If you drag an item link from your inventory to another character's inventory, or to the party sheet, then a single copy of that item will be transferred.

Regards,
    JPG

Maybe it was a bug then? When i first started using FG i did that a lot to split up items (mind it only coppied the name and weight and thats it) either way. Thanks for the response, i appreciate it.

Thread Information