DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Storm Kings Thunder 5e need 1-2 players Wednesday 8 PM - 12:00am (Eastern Time)

LFP - Storm Kings Thunder 5e Wednesday need 1-2 players 8 PM - 12:00am (Eastern Time)
    FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: Eatern
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 8 PM - 12:00am (Eastern Time)
    Duration & Frequency: 3 1/2 to 4 hours, most weeks
    Term: Open Ended

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Mumble (must have headset with mic).

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60 ish. More Combat then RP.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 dedicated players need 1-2 more.
    Character starting level: Group just made level 4. Will start new characters out same level.
    Character restrictions: Any non flying race (Any race not in PHB needs DM approval. No evils (we're the good guys/gals). Currently have 3 Dwarfs and one Gnome (Gnome is leaving game).

Players Just Arrived at GoldenFields. Send me PM if you can commit to the weekly games on Wednesdays. Will have new players create characters before game, Tuesday if possible, and have a small session zero.
    Last edited by RedPaladine; February 18th, 2018 at 22:04.

PM sent

Hello! I'm very interested!

FG License: Standard License
    Time Zone: PST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly. Wed evening 5:30 PST - 10:00 PST
    Term: Looking for long term.
    Voice: Prefer Discord but will use whatever voice chat the DM wants to use.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, but might try others.
    Game System Experience: D&D 3, 3.5, and 5E
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Still very new. Took a short character creation class through some of the nice people over at Fantasy Grounds College

Character Type Preferred: I prefer warrior, barbarian, rangers, and monks. Sorcerer is the only caster I've played. If I play a cleric I tend to play battle clerics with the philosophy, if you survive battle, then you deserve to be healed. Curious to maybe try playing a Warlock some day.

About me: I am currently playing in 3 other games not online. I started playing D&D back when Elf and Dwarf were a class, but sadly not for very long. I didn't game again till I was in the military 3 - 3.5. I also have played various other table top RPG. The White Wolf games (Vampire, Werewolf, etc..), ShadowRun, Star Wars, etc... I tend to create a personality with each of my characters. Coming up with what drives them, they're goals, they're hates, loves, fears, etc... Doing this, for me, adds to the role play, which I enjoys, and also helps to make sure there is no meta-gaming. It's all about what would the character do, not the player. Don't get me wrong, I like combat too... so a good mix of both is what I prefer. I'm not a rules lawyer, in my opinion DM is god and so he makes the rules. Also I prefer to play with adults cause I like the freedom to be silly at times and also if I'm playing in character the freedom to say what my character would say/do. I have a great sense of humor and don't mind a little poking at each other for fun. I even don't mind a little in party strife, not all characters/party members should think a like all the time, but not into down right backstabbery. Unless the wizard is working towards become a lich and he roleplays it right and no one knew he was evil at all the whole time, than I volunteer my character a tribute! LOL The only time you'd ever catch me talking politics or religion would be in character and nothing to do with the real world. Like talking about the rumor that the gods Torm and Selune having a private get together. Hmmm... sounds like the workings of a bard. LOL Anyway, if there's anything else you'd like to know, please ask. I'm an open book, laid back, and just enjoy the hell outta gaming!

Sadly the only 5Ed module I've played and am actually currently playing in is Tomb of Annihilation. No where near done it yet as far as I know, but I tend to not use player knowledge and go by the philosophy of what would the character do.

I really hope that I'd get to be invited into your game. It sounds like it's exactly what I'm looking for! Please let me know. :-)

I have the two players I need now. Thank you to all that responded.

Thread Information