DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Can't CTRL Click in combat tracker to target

Hi, our group all recently upgraded to the latest release and we have a serious bug - none of us can target in the combat tracker!

I thought for sure I'd see something on the forum as I can't believe we are the only ones experiencing this.

We' tried logging into different servers to see if it was a weird GM setting or something, but to no avail. Are we missing something obvious, or is there a bug here?

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums.

Which ruleset are you using where this occurs? Are you using any extensions?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, 5E and no extensions that I'm aware of. At least I don't use any.

There is an issue which has been reported on Discord. The devs are aware.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK, thank you. Can we roll back to prior stable version?

Quote Originally Posted by beseb View Post
    No, you can’t roll back. You can still target by CTRL clicking on the token(s) or drag/drop attacks, damage etc from the character sheet onto a target.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by beseb View Post
    You cant roll back.
    A big glitch like this will be patched pretty quickly - might have been faster if StarFinder hadnt also been released!

Just tracked this down. It only happens when the list of combatants in the combat tracker is shorter than the height of the combat tracker window. If you shrink the height vertically, it will work again. I'll look into adding a long-term fix in the next release.

Regards,
    JPG

Crazy! And thanks, we'll try that shortly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just tracked this down. It only happens when the list of combatants in the combat tracker is shorter than the height of the combat tracker window. If you shrink the height vertically, it will work again. I'll look into adding a long-term fix in the next release.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hahaha - that is an interesting and bizarre cause! @#$@ computers.

Thread Information