Starfinder Playlist

LFG 1 Plyr - Sun (anytime) or Tue/Fri (1700 or later) PST US - Open to 5E / PF / CoC

LFG 1 Player LF Game Sun (anytime) or Tue/Fri (1700 or later) PST - Open to 5E / PF / CoC

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Pacific USA
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Can play anytime Sundays, after 17:00 on Tue or Fri. Prefer campaign and play weekly.
    Voice: Can voice/video currently using Skype/Discord, willing to consider D/L free software.

Game System Preferred: I am open to DnD 5th, Pathfinder, or CoC/BRP.
    Game System Experience: Knowledgeable with 5th Ed/PF, have core book for CoC 6/BRP but played it once a few years ago
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Have owned FG Ultimate since Dec 2012, but due to RL just now finally getting to start using it.

Character Type Preferred: I am open to almost any role within the group - just not an "evil" group (we're hero's dammit! )
    • Heavy combat is fine, so is Heavy RP, but I prefer a mix since not everything is solved by fighting.
    • Out of character joking etc. fine (PG-13) as long as it doesn't make the game drag/waste a bunch of time.
    • If you've seen the movie "The Gamersorkness Rising" my style is more Kevin & Joanna not the other three players.
    • For Pathfinder, I prefer the number of books/resources be limited as the characters etc become just "tweaked-mechanics" with too many of the books (trust me I own soooo many of them).
    • previous RPG experience: I've been gaming/teaching games since late 1960's, TableTop RPing since 1981. Have Played/DM's OAD&D, 1st Ed AD&D, 3.x, PF, GURPS 3rd/4th, HERO 5th, Classic/Mongoose Traveller, HackMaster 4th a little Savage Worlds. Since 1998 I've been a "professional company rep/game demonstrator" for the likes of Kenzer&Co, AEG, WotC (incl 2007/8 working their Gencon Booth/2008 Pax Prime), Mongoose Publishing (2002-2015, ran team from 2012-2015).
    • OTHER: Retired from USAF 2001, BS in Comp Sci & Mgmt Info Systems, Masters in Computer Sci, can be found as author on DTRPG ( https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....%20Beddow%20Jr )
    Al B. [B-)
    License: Ultimate (anyone can play with me!)
    Timezone: US Pacific [GMT-8] my local time -> https://time.is/PT
    Currently Running: TBD
    Looking for: 5th Ed, COC, PF
    Working on: inputting “Rappan Athuk” for PF (700 pgs)

Hey, PST gamer here. Looking for M, T, W ~830pm (2030) 5e game. Specifically looking for 5e. Any campaign is cool. Prefer Discord for voice. I do stream, but I have moderators that help out so I'm not distracted. Its a small stream, only averaging 15-20 viewers.

Experience starting in 3.5 in 2004 til Pathfinder came out. Played a few months of Starfinder. Tried the travesty that was 4e (still have the books for kindling in case of full grid shutdown) and I'm currently playing out of the abyss in 5e every weekend. I have just about ever 5e book released thus far, only a few core books for PF & SF. LOADS of 3.5 books, mostly just for the collection now.

Edit: I could do Sundays as well, but I will be distracted. I stream late after my son is in bed. Weekends are for the boy

do you have to stream the game? I don’t have a problem with streaming games in general but personally don’t care to participate in it myself.
    Al B. [B-)

Quote Originally Posted by DTen View Post
    No problem, GL :]
    Um... I’m confused. Are you saying you must stream the game and thus aren’t interested?
    Al B. [B-)

Thread Information